All authors are required to send their manuscripts via EMAIL to email@example.com
Please read the guideline and follow the instruction carefully; failure to adhere to the format in the template will result in technical reject of submitted manuscript. The Editorial Board reserves the right to return manuscripts without review that are not prepared in accordance with these guidelines.
Stage 1 – Manuscript Preparation and Regulations
- Download Template for Manuscript – MIRJO Template
- Papers may be in English or Bahasa Melayu only. Only original and does not submitted to other ISBN or ISSN publications papers will be accepted.
- SIMILARITY REPORT (Turnitin or Ithenticate Only) and PLAGIARISM REPORT in PDF must be prepared and submitted together with the manuscript.
- Minimum pages (including references) is SEVEN (7) PAGES and the maximum pages is FIFTHTEEN (15) PAGES inclusive of tables, figures and illustrations.
- Minimum of 15-20 references required.
The instruction for authors must be followed. Manuscripts not adhering to the instructions will be returned for revision without review. Authors should prepare manuscripts according to the guidelines of MIRJO.
- Page margin:
Column: Single column
Line spacing: Single
Font: Times New Roman with 10-point (paragraph) and 12-point (first-level heading)
Spacing between paragraph: A blank line between each paragraph
*Be extra careful when inserting special character as it may be replaced by different characters when converted to PDF files.
Manuscripts should be headed by a concise title. Please include the name(s) of all the authors, institutions and corresponding author’s name, institution and full address (Street address, telephone number (including extension), and e-mail address) for editorial correspondence. In case of multiple authorship, please indicate the main author to whom all correspondence concerning the paper should be directed. Multiple authors with different addresses must indicate their respective addresses separately by superscript numbers.
For manuscript written in English, abstract must be written only in English. Meanwhile, for manuscript written in Bahasa Melayu, the manuscript must be accompanied by two abstracts written in both English and Bahasa Melayu. Begin the abstract with the word “Abstract” / “Abstrak” followed by a period in bold font, and then continue with a normal 9-point font, of not more than 200 words each. A good abstract should consist of introduction, problem statement, quantitative results & discussion and quantitative conclusion.
A maximum of eight keywords should be indicated below the abstract to describe the contents of the manuscript in alphabetical order.
All manuscripts should follow the style of recent MIRJO publication. Manuscript should consist of the following sections: INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, RESULT AND DISCUSSION, and CONCLUSION with first-level heading. Each section and sub-section should be use the second level heading as shown in template. Please use S1 Units for all scientific and laboratory data.
“TABLE 1.” which labels the caption, should be bold and all letters capitalized. Center this text above the Table. Tables should have top and bottom rules, and a rule separating the column heads from the rest of the table only.
- Figures and illustrations
Cite all figures in the text consecutively. Place the figures as close as possible to their first mention in the text at the top or bottom of the page with the figure caption positioned below, all centered. Figures must be inserted in the text and may not follow the Reference section. Set figure captions in 9-point size, Times Roman font. Type the word “FIGURE 1” in bold uppercase, followed by a period (.).
- Mathematical Notation and Equations
Numbers identifying equations should be in parentheses as in (1) and placed on the right margin of the text. Note that the equation is centered using a center tab stop.
A brief acknowledgment of not more than 50 words should be included at the end of the manuscripts, before the list of references.
The reference should be numbered consecutively within brackets . Refer simply to the reference number, as in  in the sentences or Reference  was the first …” at the beginning of a sentence.
- When the authors are more than 3, list 3 authors and then et al.
- Papers that have not been published, even if they have been submitted for publication, should be cited as “unpublished”.
 B. Smith, “An approach to graphs of linear forms (Unpublished work style),” unpublished.
- Papers that have been accepted for publication should be cited as “in press”. Capitalize only the first word in a paper title, except for proper nouns and element symbols.
 E. H. Miller, “A note on reflector arrays (Periodical style—Accepted for publication),” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., to be published.
- For papers published in translation journals, please give the English citation first, followed by the original foreign-language citation.
- Unpublished data and personal communications should not be cited as literature citations, but given in the text in parentheses
Copyright of articles that appear in MALTESAS Multi-Disciplinary Research Journal (MIRJO) belongs exclusively to Malaysia Technical Scientist Association (MALTESAS). This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproductions or any other reproductions of similar nature.
Stage 2 – EMAIL Submission Template (in Zipped file or Rar file – Compressed file)
- Author should email their manuscript via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following email template:
- Subject Area – MIRJO Journal Submission – [Put Corresponding Author Name]
- Text Area – Insert All Author Names, Email Addresses and Institutions.
- Attach the manuscript in PDF with No Author Informations
- Attach together SIMILARITY REPORT (Turnitin or Ithenticate Only) and PLAGIARISM REPORT in PDF
- Submission without all details stated in (2) will not be checked and considered for peer-review.
Stage 3 – Reviewing Process
- Review will be done within THREE (3) months.
- Acceptance of notification will be informed through email to all authors for Camera Ready Preparation.
- Please be informed that we will inform all papers status information within THREE (3) months.
Similarity and Plagiarism Check
- Our Technical Committee will check throughly the article again using our subscribed Turnitin/Ithenticate Plagiarism tool to match author similarity file.
- The similarity score must below 20% based on our check.
- Technical Rejection will be issued if we found that the article is more than 30% similarity score.
- For paper with 20-30% of similarity score, the author will be informed to resubmit again after doing some corrections to reduce the similarity score.
Stage 4 – Upon Acceptance/Rejection
- Download Copyright Form – MIRJO_GENERAL_COPYRIGHT_JOURNAL
- Submit revised version together with the signed copyright form to email@example.com.
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
The manuscript is herewith submitted for publication in the MALTESAS Multi-Discliplinary Journal (MIRJO). It has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. It contains no material that is scandalous, obscene, libelous or otherwise contrary to law. When the manuscript is accepted for publication, I, as the author, hereby agree to transfer to MIRJO, all rights including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except for the following, which the author(s) specifically retain(s):
- All proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights
- The right to make further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in classroom teaching
- The right to reuse all or part of this manuscript in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author
- The right to make copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me
I agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appears in the original published work. I agree to inform my co-authors, if any, of the above terms. I certify that I have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I agree to supply such written permission(s) to MIRJO upon request.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
MIRJO EDITORIAL AND PUBLISHING PROCESS